- How to Use This Course
- A Message from the Instructor
- About You
- DOWNLOAD: Select Your Personal Documentation Method - At the End of the Course You Will Have Built a Foundation for Your Unit Plan FREE PREVIEW
- A Quick Introduction to a Common Challenge FREE PREVIEW
- Module 1 Activity: Your Strategic Priorities
- The Eleven Questions You Have to Answer FREE PREVIEW
- Read: The Challenge of Making Strategy Real
- The Strategic Context Behind Your Challenge: 4 Responsibilities FREE PREVIEW
- Question Zero FREE PREVIEW
- Read: Dealing with Question "0"
- Module 2 Activity: Analyze Your Activities and Delegation Opportunities
- Why are we doing this?
- Read: Not Out-of-the-Box Thinking, but Thinking In Bigger Boxes
- Module 3 Activity: Analzing the Changes and Answering the "Why" Question
- Performance Conflicts
- Read: Are there conflicts between my unit’s current performance and these priorities?
- Module 4 Activity: Analyzing Conflicts Arising from Changes
- Read: Who are your stakeholders and why do you need to attend to all of them?
- Module 5 Activity: Identify andPrioritize Your Stakeholders
- DOWNLOAD: Business Model for Offline Reference
- Unit's Impact On & By strategy
- Read: Impact On Your Unit
- Module 6 Activity: Analyzing Impact On and By Your Unit
- Areas of Possible Change
- Read: Planning and Making Changes in Your Unit
- Module 7 Activity: Planning and Making Changes in Your Unit
- Changes I Need from Others
- Read: Analyzing Changes You Need from Others
- Module 8 Activity: Changes I Need from Others
- The Ripple Effect
- DOWNLOAD: The Business Case Questions
- Read: The Ripple Effect A Product Example
- Module 9 Activity: Analyzing the Ripple Effect
- How much time?
- Read: Setting Your Timeframe
- Module 10 Activity: Answering the Questions About Time
- Barriers to Your Success
- Read: Identifying and Addressing Your Barriers
- Module 11 Activity: Identifying My Probable Barriers
- Projects and Their Foundation
- Read: Projects, Capabilities, and Capacity
- Module 12 Activity: My Planned Projects
- Summary of the Questions and Next Steps
- The Journey Map
- Before you go, please give us some feedback.
- More Resources for You